Become an Effective Trainer
“Give someone a fish and they’ll eat today. Teach someone to fish and they’ll eat for the rest of their lives”.
Being an effective trainer is no longer the domain of HR and training professionals. Learning how to train effectively will
- enhance your leadership and team skills
- help reduce your training investment costs
- provide greater flexibility to deliver training when you need it most.
Our one day course covers planning and delivering great training. You’ll learn training basics – discovering how you and others learn best. You’ll learn to use practical NLP techniques to make your training more powerful.
Here’s what you’ll learn –
- The systematic approach to training – identifying training needs, designing training, delivering training and measuring its effectiveness
- Learning styles
- Training styles
- Handling difficult learners
- Ice breakers and other training exercises
- Training vs facilitation
- To practice your training delivery
Become an Effective Trainer is interactive and hands-on. You’ll leave with more knowledge and bags more confidence to deliver great training to your teams.
Our two day workshop normally runs over two consecutive days. However we can be flexible – bring the training in-house and we’ll design a bespoke course to address your company’s specific needs. The choice is yours – this workshop can be delivered on your company premises or in our own training room at Derngate Mews, Derngate in the centre of Northampton.
You’ll also have the option of post-course coaching and tutoring.
Need to know more? Call us on 01604 212505 or send us an email at email@example.com?
We’d love to hear from you.
And remember – If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you your money back.
Employee Data Analysis