Customers do not remember mediocrity. Instead, they remember Wow! moments. Unfortunately, customers remember Ouch! moments too. This is where our Customer Service Improvement Programme can help.
Do you want –
- Increased customer loyalty?
- Higher value sales?
- Fewer customer complaints?
- 5 Star customer feedback?
- Improved net promoter scores?
Our customer excellence training
Our highly regarded customer excellence and complaints handling training will immediately equip your teams with the skills they need to deliver the very best in customer service. All of our training and coaching is highly engaging and very practical, providing observations and feedback from our expert trainers. We pride ourselves that your employees will quickly learn new skills from our training and then be able use them later that day. Click here for details.
Our customer service improvement programme
Our unique Beyond Expectations programme will provide a more strategic approach to enable your business provide the highest levels of customer service. We identify those Ouch! moments and help you to turn them into Wows! We’ll help you define and deliver the highest standards of customer experience – what we refer to as first class customer service. See below for details.
Our Beyond Expectations programme will be tailor-made for your business:
- We’ll undertake detailed customer experience assessments to assess precisely how your customers feel about your products and services.
- We’ll help your team map your customer journey, identifying those critical ‘touch points’ when your customers interact with your business.
- Then we’ll help you define or redefine your customer service standards, so as to deliver the consistent service that they expect.
- We then design and deliver your own training programme to equip your leaders, managers and teams with the skills and knowledge they need to be the very best. Leadership is the key to customer service. That’s why we train your managers to coach, motivate and engage with their staff.
- Finally, we repeat the customer experience assessments to measure the improvement. We also map the improvement in your customer feedback.
- Our customer experience assessments will identify opportunities to increase revenue and avoid expensive complaints.
- Mapping your customer journey will help you identify gaps where shortfalls in service might occur.
- Defining and redefining your customer service standards will let you set the benchmark for your customers’ experience.
- By equipping your team to smoothly cross-sell and up-sell to meet your customers’ needs, you will increase your revenue.
- Building customer loyalty and attracting new ones are two cornerstones to building a sustainable business.
Whatever the size of your business, if you want to know more, why not call us on 01604 212505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Click here for more details of our customer service training courses. We love to hear from you.
Employee Data Analysis