Employee Engagement Seminar
Attract the best. Retain the best. Learn how to motivate and inspire your people to be the best.
- Date: Tuesday 16 January 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Venue: Holiday Inn Corby, Geddington Road, Corby NN18 8ET
- Cost: Free
Be our guest at our free seminar where you can learn some of the secrets of how to achieve sustainable business growth.
- Your customers judge you on the quality of your products and the levels of service you provide.
- You need all of your employees to be ambassadors and advocates for your business.
- Employee engagement continues to be the key factor in how to attract and retain the very best people for your business.
- It’s proven that engaged employees are more productive, deliver great service and live your brand.
As Northamptonshire’s leading experts on employee engagement we will be sharing some of our stories of how we’ve transformed and continue to transform businesses in and around our county. We’ll be offering top tips to help get you started on your journey to increased profitability and long term business growth.
We are featuring xxxxx xxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx to provide a practical case study. As managing director of Northamptonshire’s leading xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx has engaged xxx managers and teams to deliver continued and sustainable success.
Book your place here:
About Beyond Theory
We are so much more than a training consultancy. As a team we pride ourselves on our ability to demonstrate tangible results in everything we do. We will help you to:
- Create a strategy to motivate and engage your team.
- Improve leadership skills within your business so your teams feel inspired and enthused.
- Increase business growth by delivering Wow! moments to your customers so they come back for more and tell others to do the same.
If you want to improve your business and you like what we say, then we’d love to meet you at our seminar.
About our speakers
Paul Beesley. As director and senior consultant at Beyond Theory Paul has helped a number of businesses across all sectors transform their business. Building on his successful corporate background, Paul’s expertise provides insight and guidance to small and medium-sized companies to deliver long-term, sustainable growth. Paul also chairs the Northamptonshire branch of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD).
XXXXXX XXXXXXX. As managing director of XXXX, XXXXhas built a business based on sound principles and great customer service, delivered by an enthused and highly professional team. Over the past 25 years XXXXX has continued to grow and develop, becoming an integral part on Northamptonshire’s community and eco-system.
Employee Data Analysis