Coaching for Performance: One Day Workshop
Coaching works! In one study, executive coaching at Booz Allen Hamilton returned $7.90 for every $1 the firm spent on coaching*. But coaching isn’t just about developing the senior and top bosses – it’s a proven and cost effective method of developing employees at all levels. And it doesn’t have to be the manager to be the coach.
Coaching is an essential part of any performance management tool kit. On this one day workshop we explore the benefits of creating a coaching culture and well as the skills required to coach other effectively. In particular the workshop will help you to:
- Learn about the key aspects of effective coaching
- Discover your preferred learning style(s) and how others may prefer to learn
- Learn how to give and receive feedback effectively
- Learn and practice a simple, easy to use and effective structure to coach effectively
- Identify the support you will need to take your learning back to work
We start at 9.30 am but refreshments will be available from 9.00 am. Our workshop will end by 4.30 pm.
Cost: £115 (plus VAT)
Book now to reserve your place
Contact us for more information or to arrange an in-house workshop
Beyond Theory offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
(* reference: MetrixGlobal LLC)
Employee Data Analysis