Leadership Behaviours Training
At Beyond Theory we use the very best training tools and techniques. We include leadership behaviours training in our Leadership and Management Training Programmes, designing and delivering the courses so as to enable managers to become engaging leaders.
Leadership behaviours training is at the heart of our leadership and management training. This enables employees to perform at their peak, responding to the different leadership styles of an engaging manager. We only use the market leading training materials supplied by Ken Blanchard Companies, helping business leaders to –
- Understand their own leadership strengths and blind spots.
- Identity their preferred style of leadership and then assess its effectiveness.
- Identify a range of leadership styles for different circumstances, so as to manage their people more effectively.
- Increase their effectiveness and communication skills in performance management.
- Help trainers and facilitators to improve their skills by matching their training style to the needs of their trainees.
Receiving your own personal leadership behaviours profile is not expensive and the rewards can be huge. We ask managers to complete a Leadership Behavioural Analysis questionnaire. We then offer them feedback. This can be undertaken either in a group or in 1:1 coaching sessions. We’ll adapt our leadership behaviours training to become part of a bespoke leadership training programme or a stand-alone course.
We are based in Northampton, Northamptonshire and we deliver our leadership training throughout the UK.
To find out more about how our leadership training can transform your business, why not give us a call on 01604 212505 or send an email to email@example.com?
Everything we do at Beyond Theory is in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development’s (CIPD) code of conduct.
Employee Data Analysis