Seminar for Business Leaders
Attend our seminar to learn how to improve your cash flow for the success of your business
Date: Monday 9 June 2014
Time: 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm
Cost: £18.50 (including lunch, refreshments & VAT)
Venue: Northamptonshire Cricket Club, Northampton NN3 4PR (free car parking is available)
Book here to reserve your place.
Our innovative seminar includes lunch and three keynote sessions looking at the different aspects of cash flow management.
By attending our seminar you will also be entered into our prize draw with prizes totaling over £250.
Our keynote sessions will focus on:
- How to manage your business to make the most of your available cash and capital – Rebecca Taylor, Parfitt Taylor Financial Management
- Practical and low cost steps you can take to recover the monies owed to your business – Ken Brown, Direct Route Collection Ltd
- How to negotiate and influence the outcome you need – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory business training & coaching
We all know that cash flow is the biggest killer of businesses. Consider the following questions and how they relate to your business:
- Can you risk not managing your cash flow?
- Can you take a chance on not making your capital work as hard as you do?
- No one is a customer until they’ve paid – until then, they are a liability. Do you have customers who are liabilities?
- How can you influence people to pay on time and still maintain to business relationship you need?
Our keynote sessions will address these questions and more. Our experts will share their best practice tips in a practical way that will enable you to improve the management of your cash flow in your business.
Seminar delegates will also be entered into our prize draw to win:
- 100 units of AccountAssyst – worth £100
- 3 months access to Xero online accounting software – worth £72.
- A complimentary place on a learning café – worth £82
Book your place now. For more information on our seminar please contact:
Employee Data Analysis