Relationships at work are critical to business success. Using the FIRO-B psychometrics helps teams and individuals understand how relationships build and what can go wrong. FIRO-B also helps trainers and facilitators understand group dynamics and to point the way to increased group effectiveness.
FIRO B psychometric is one of our key tools that we use to coach business leaders, individuals and teams. Our senior consultant Paul Beesley has been a qualified FIRO-B practitioner for almost 20 years. Using his knowledge and experience he helps –
- People to understand their needs and wants for inclusion, control and openness and how this impacts on their behaviour.
- People to understand the needs and wants of others how these can differ from their own.
- People to avoid unnecessary conflict in teams.
- Business leaders develop their interpersonal skills to influence others to achieve their goals.
- Customer service teams build rapport and relationships with customers, resulting in increased sales and enhanced business opportunities.
- Trainers and facilitators understand more about group dynamics.
Why not carry out your own FIRO-B profile? It isn’t expensive and the rewards can be enormous.
Call us on 01604 212505. We’d love to explore how FIRO-B profiling can help you to optimise your business performance and that of your team.
Everything we do at Beyond Theory is in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development’s (CIPD) code of conduct.
Employee Data Analysis