Northamptonshire Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
When: Wednesday 5 June 2013
Time: 5.30 pm to 8.00 pm
Where: University of Northampton
In association with Northamptonshire business networking group NN coNNect, Beyond Theory is delighted to be a sponsor of Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013.
In alphabetical order the finalists are:
- Emily Keal: Online Toolbox – highly focused, pro-active, online marketing company
- Laura McGuire: First Impressions – an innovative business development agency
- Danielle Mobbs: Photography by Danielle Mobbs – inspiring photographer with a passion for creating vintage look images
- Raimonda Navickaite: Holdall & Co – bespoke designed made in Northamptonshire, quality, leather portfolio cases
If you’re free on Wednesday 5th June, why not come along and join in our celebration of young entrepreneurship in Northamptonshire. Tickets are only £7.50 which includes a finger buffet and drinks on arrival.
Our 4 finalists have already presented their businesses to our panel of 4 judges which includes ex-BBC Apprentice contestant Katie Wright. Katie, now Business Development Director for Liberata, will be presenting the £10,000 worth of prizes plus the £1,000 cash prize contributed by Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership to our winner.
As well as Katie our judges are:
- Richard Osborne: businessman, speaker and mentor
- Dr Mairi Watson: Northampton Business School, University of Northampton
- Alan Piggot: Promote-It!
Employee Data Analysis