The Winner – Rai Navickaite of Holdall & Co
Beyond Theory is delighted to announce that we are mentoring Northamptonshire’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013:
Rai Navickaite of Holdall & Co – bespoke designed quality leather portfolio cases handmade in Northamptonshire
As the winner of the competition Rai will have complimentary access to each of our learning cafes, courses and workshops along with 1:1 coaching and mentoring sessions with senior consultant Paul Beesley – all up to the total value of £2000.
To help monitor and support Rai’s progress she will be invited to a six month and annual review with our competition judges:
- Katie Wright, ex-BBC The Apprentice and now Business Development Director for Liberata
- Richard Osborne: businessman, speaker and mentor
- Dr Mairi Watson: Northampton Business School, University of Northampton
- Alan Piggot: Promote-It!
In addition to her mentoring, Rai received other prizes from sponsors from Northamptonshire-based businesses that totaled £10000 plus £1000 cash prize from Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership.Rai was a winner from a strong field of fellow finalists, representing the young business talent of Northamptonshire:
- Emily Keal: Online Toolbox – highly focused, pro-active, online marketing company
- Laura McGuire: First Impressions – an innovative business development agency
- Danielle Mobbs: Photography by Danielle Mobbs – inspiring photographer with a passion for creating vintage look images
The award ceremony took place on 5 June 2013 and was supported by Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership and hosted by the Northampton Business School at the University of Northampton.
Employee Data Analysis