Making your work rewarding for you is a must. Making sure that you are rewarded is just as important.
This half day seminar will look at best practice in both aspects of this very same coin:
- How you can sustain your motivation and the motivation of others for business growth.
- How you can safeguard your finances by using effective credit control.
Date: 19 June 2013
Time: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Venue: The Old Grammar School, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7NB
Cost: £10.00 (inc VAT)
Our seminar will be presented by Paul Beesley from business training consultancy Beyond Theory and by Ken Brown from commercial debt recovery specialists Direct Route. In particular our seminar will cover:
- The drivers for personal motivation
- How you increase the levels of motivation in your teams
- Dealing with demotivated employees
- Handling customers in difficult situations
- Best practice on credit control
- The action to take when all else fails
The venue for our seminar is the historic Old Grammar School in the centre of Market Harborough. This unique setting will provide you with an opportunity to take time out to consider the important issues of managing yourself, your team and your cash flow with expert input and advice from our two speakers.
Our seminar will start at 10.00 and although refreshments and a warm welcome will be available from 9.30 am. Our seminar will close by 12.30 pm.