Customer Journey and Customer Service Standard Setting Workshop - available face-to-face and online
Every time a customer interacts with your business they will make a judgement. Depending on their customer experience this judgement will either be positive or negative. Therefore it is essential that your business makes sure that your customer processes are defined and that customer service standards are set and managed. This workshop will enable managers and their teams to understand how to map your customer journey and define and/or redefine your customer service standards.
By the end of the workshop your managers, supervisors and team members will know how to identify and map their customer journey, identify areas for improvement and set the required standards to deliver the very best customer experience.
All of our training is highly interactive with a sense of fun. We use:
- High quality video as best practice examples to follow
- Group discussions
- Individual exercises to ensure participation levels are high.
We also ask each of our participants to action plan to implement their learning.
See our testimonials and case studies for evidence on how our training has made a real difference. Our training also pays for itself:
- Increased business from delighted customers who come back, spend more and tell their friends to do the same
- Enhance your reputation as a deliverer of great customer service
- Less time spent on complaints
- Reduced spend on discounts and compensation
Contact us to discuss how we can raise the standards of customer service in your company. We will design and deliver your training workshop to meet the needs of your business. We'd love
to hear from you.