Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Have you ever wondered why you find some things enjoyable and some things less so?
- Do you have more energy for certain situations yet others leave you feeling more tired and stressed?
- Do you form relationships more easily in certain situations more than in others?
- Are some aspects of your career more productive than others?
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a market leading psychometric. It helps people identify their strengths and discover and overcome their blind spots. Our Senior Consultant, Paul Beesley qualified in using MBTI 20 years ago and is one of Northamptonshire’s leading MBTI practitioners. He uses the MBTI to:
- Give people an insight into their strengths and weaknesses, resulting in enhanced career prospects.
- Help people to maximise their strengths and work around their blind spots.
- Help business leaders and senior managers to increase their effectiveness and their communication skills.
- Help leadership and management teams identity team strengths, weaknesses and blind spots to improve team working.
- Build rapport and relationships with customers, resulting in increased sales and enhanced business opportunities.
- Help trainers and facilitators improve their training and people handling skills.
Why not carry out your own MBTI profile? It isn’t expensive and the rewards can be enormous.
Call us on 01604 212505. We’d love to explore how MBTI profiling can help you to optimise your business performance and that of your team.
Everything we do at Beyond Theory is in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development’s (CIPD) code of conduct.