Thomas Kilmann Conflict Instrument (TKI) - available online
Negotiating and handling conflict are essential skills in business today. Using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) personality tool will help you and your teams become more effective. They will learn how to handle conflict both now and in the future.
Understanding our conflict modes strengthens team work for your whole business. TKI helps trainers and facilitators understand conflict styles. Customer service teams will improve their skills in handling customers in difficult situations, enabling complaints and disagreements to be settled smoothly and successfully.
Why use the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Instrument (TKI)?
Our Senior Consultant Paul Beesley, has been a qualified TKI practitioner for 10 years. Using his skills and experience, Paul helps -
- People to understand their conflict handling styles and those of others.
- People to understand their preference for handling conflict and how the options for handling conflict can be increased.
- Business leaders to develop their interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities to negotiate and influence others to achieve their goals.
- Customer service teams to handle difficult relationships with customers to increase sales and enhance business opportunities.
- Trainers and facilitators to understand more about their own behaviours and group dynamics to increase their overall effectiveness.
Why not carry out your own TKI profile? It isn’t expensive and the rewards can be enormous.
Call us on 01604 212505. We’d love to explore how TKI profiling can help you to optimise your business performance and that of your team.
Everything we do at Beyond Theory is in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development’s (CIPD) code of conduct.