Leadership Behaviours Training
We know that when it comes to leadership, one size does not fit all. That's why we include leadership behaviours training in all of our leadership and management training programmes, each designed and delivered to help transform your managers into situational leaders.
Being a situational leader enables employees to perform at their peak. This is because employees respond best to the flexible leadership styles of an engaging manager.
On our leadership behaviours training we use the very best, market leading training materials. These are supplied by Ken Blanchard Companies.
Our training will help business leaders, managers and team leaders to:
- Understand their own leadership strengths and blind spots.
- Identity their preferred style of leadership and then assess its effectiveness.
- Identify a range of leadership styles for different circumstances, so as to manage their people more effectively.
- Increase their effectiveness and communication skills when managing performance by becoming an effective situational leader.
- Help trainers and facilitators to improve their skills by matching their training style to the needs of their trainees.
Receiving your own personal leadership behaviours profile is not expensive and the rewards can be huge. We ask managers to complete a Leadership Behavioural Analysis questionnaire, supplied by The Ken Blanchard Companies. We then provide feedback, giving insight to their leadership style flexibility and effectiveness.
Our leadership behaviours training can be undertaken either in a group or in 1:1 coaching sessions. We adapt our leadership behaviours training to become part of
your own bespoke leadership training programme or a stand-alone course. The choice is yours.
Based in Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK, we deliver our leadership training throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. You can come to us or we can come to you. Again, the choice is yours.
To find out more about how our leadership training can transform your business, give us a call on 01604 212505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
Everything we do at Beyond Theory is in accordance with the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development's (CIPD) code of conduct.