At Beyond Theory we are committed to providing a high quality service for our customers (i.e. course delegates, people being coaching and their sponsors). We work in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our stakeholders.
One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially
- We respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aim is to:
- Resolve informal concerns quickly
- Keep matters low-key
- Enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
- If a complaint is received then this will be passed to the accountable person for internal quality assurance.
- The complaint will need to be made in writing (either by letter or email),by website contact (e.g. via Contact Us),by telephone or face to face.
- The complaint will be acknowledged by the accountable person with 3 working days.
- The complaint will be investigated by the accountable person to the degree warranted by the complexity and circumstances involved.
- The outcome will be judged taking into account the full facts and circumstances, applying the concept of reasonableness (i.e. on the balance of probabilities)
- The outcome of the complaint will be communicated with 28 working days of the acknowledgement (or as soon as if the investigation requires).
Any complaints received will be recorded in the complaints log. This will provide information to track complaints and also to identify trends to enable continuous improvement to take place.