Promise, Deliver, Remember
Learn how to to woo, win and delight your customers to help your business bloom.
When: Friday 6 June 2014
Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Cost: £15 (including VAT) with lunch and chances to win prizes worth over £550
Book your place here - first 10 bookings will receive a free branded badge worth £10
Find out how to consistently deliver a compelling promise that your customers will remember and enjoy a buffet lunch immediately after.
In less than three hours you will learn how to successfully market an attractive promise to your ideal clients in a way that guarantees they will remember it, come back again and again and tell all their friends.
You will learn the secrets of marketing and delivering customer excellence from four experienced speakers who will guide you on your journey. In a world where people are choice rich and time poor, it is more important than ever to win, delight and retain your customers to ensure your business thrives for years to come.
Four very different sessions cover all aspects of the customer journey from promise, through delivering that promise to create lasting memories so that help your customers become raving fans and advocates:
Let’s introduce you to our team of expert speakers:
- Shelley Rὃstlund – social media marketing expert from Social Intelligence
- Mark Orr – print marketing mentor from Printing & Mailing
- David Vallance – experienced web marketing professional from Kit Happens
- Paul Beesley – Face to face customer contact professional from business training and coaching consultancy Beyond Theory
Book now to enjoy all this learning and advice including a buffet lunch for only £15. For the first 10 people that book, you will receive a free branded name badge (worth £10) from marketing collateral experts Printing & Mailing.
When you book you will also be entered into a prize draw on the day to win:
- 250 high quality matt laminated business cards worth £50
- a complimentary place on a learning café of your choice worth £82
- 12 Months FREE use of an advanced email marketing platform (up to 1000 emails per month) worth £360
- a complimentary audit on your social media strategy worth £78
We look forward to welcoming you.