Stick or Twist? Learn how to manage your cash flow
Attend our seminar to learn how to improve your cash flow for the success of your business
Date: Tuesday 4 March 2014
Time: 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm (followed by open networking plus £5 play on the casino tables)
Cost: £16.50 (including lunch, refreshments, VAT and your £5 casino stake)
Venue: Grosvenor Casino Northampton, Regents Square, Northampton NN1 2LA (free car parking)
Book here to reserve your place at the table
Our innovative seminar includes lunch and three keynote sessions looking at the different aspects of cash flow management. If you still feel in the mood to gamble then the price of your ticket includes £5 stake on the casino tables…
By attending our seminar you will also be entered into our prize draw with prizes totaling over £250.
Our keynote sessions will focus on:
- How to manage your business to make the most of your available cash and capital – Rebecca Taylor, Parfitt Taylor Financial Management
- Practical and low cost steps you can take to recover the monies owed to your business – Ken Brown, Direct Route Collection Ltd
- How to negotiate and influence the outcome you need – Paul Beesley, Beyond Theory business training & coaching
We all know that cash flow is the biggest killer of businesses. Consider the following questions and how they relate to your business:
- Can you risk not managing your cash flow?
- Can you take a chance on not making your capital work as hard as you do?
- No one is a customer until they've paid – until then, they are a liability
- How can you influence people to pay on time and still maintain to business relationship you need?
Our keynote sessions will address these questions and more. Our experts will share their best practice tips in a practical way that will enable you to improve the management of your cash flow in your business.
Following our seminar you will have the opportunity to network, have a guided tour the casino, receive gaming tuition and cash in with your ‘£5 stake and chips’.
Seminar delegates will also be entered into our prize draw to win:
- 100 units of AccountAssyst - worth £100
- 3 months access to Xero online accounting software - worth £72.
- A complimentary place on a learning café - worth £82
Book your place now. For more information on our seminar please contact: