Join the conversation, increase your learning and business performance by attending our innovative Engaging Leaders programme in Northamptonshire.
In partnership with The Mallows Company we have designed a series of innovative events to help businesses and organisations to understand and then take action to increase the level of engagement of their employees.
As a proud member of the Engage for Success movement, Beyond Theory has access to the latest thinking and best practice on this key area that drives business performance.
Each of our Forums focuses on the key areas recognised by Engage for Success to build and sustain high levels of employee motivation and engagement in business:
- Leadership - providing the strategic narrative: Thursday 6 June 2013
- Engaging Managers: Thursday 19 September 2013
- Employee Voice: Thursday 7 November 2013
- Acting with Integrity: Thursday 16 January 2014
- Engaging Behaviours: Thursday 27 March 2014
- Recruitment: Thursday 22 May 2014
- Performance Management: Thursday 3 July 2014
- Managing Change: Thursday 25 September 2014
- Letting People Go: Thursday 13 November 2014
Each Forum is presented in an innovative way to model the concept of engaging people in an engaging way. Acknowledging that we're time poor, our Forums are run across lunchtimes to maximise opportunities for quality input and networking. We use award winning venues in Northamptonshire to model excellence in product and service delivery.
Cost: £25.00 (plus VAT) per Forum, which includes a buffet-style lunch.
Access the links above to learn more about each Forum and book your place.
Use our self assessment to help focus your attention on how to increase the engagement levels of your employees in their work for the benefit of your organisation, your customers and your bottom line.