Learn how to woo, win and delight your customers to help your business grow.
When: Tuesday 21 October 2014
Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Cost: £25 (including VAT) with buffet lunch
Find out how to consistently deliver a compelling promise that your customers will remember. In three hours you will learn how to successfully market and deliver your promise to your ideal customers in a way that guarantees they will remember it, come back again and again and tell all their friends.
You will learn the secrets of marketing and delivering customer excellence from six experienced speakers who will guide you on your customers' journey. In a world where people are choice rich and time poor, it is more important than ever to win, delight and retain your customers to ensure that your business thrives for years to come.
Set in the beautiful Orangery at the Barton Hall Hotel, our six very different sessions cover all aspects of delivering customer excellence - from making your promise, through delivering that promise to create lasting memories to help your customers become your greatest fans and advocates.
Here's our team of expert speakers:
- Steve Dudley - founder of Into Blue The Consulting will provide insight on how to map the journey of your customers
- Shelley Rὃstlund – social media specialist from Social Intelligence will guide you through how to engage and retain customers through innovative social media techniques which are easy to implement - keeping your customers enthused and coming back for “more”
- Alan Perkins - managing director at Silversdisc will demonstrate best practice in customer friendly websites
- Janet Braunston – managing director at print experts Braunston Print will show how leaflets and direct mail can tempt your customers
- Susan Ephgrave – director at Harmonisation Limited will explain how telephone marketing will develop your business in the way you need
- Paul Beesley – senior consultant at business training and coaching consultancy Beyond Theory will provide top tips on how to engage and delight your customers
Book now to enjoy all this learning and a buffet lunch for only £25.
When you book you will also be entered into a prize draw on the day to win:
- a complimentary customer service review to improve your overall customer experience: worth £350
- up to an A1 mounted canvas of your own photo/graphic for the office or home: worth £91
- a complimentary website and social media audit, undertaken by a global expert in SEO and website architecture using a spider app: worth £750.00
- a complimentary hour of business development telephone support: worth £36
- a complimentary place on a learning café of your choice: worth £82
- a complimentary place on a Story Storm session (interactive idea generation for social media): worth £78
We look forward to welcoming you. If you need more information, then please contact us.