The meaning of communication is in the response you receive. This is a half day workshop that will help you improve your communication skills for business and beyond. It is an introduction to the concept of NLP.
- Neuro: the way we think and process information
- Linguistic: the patterns of our language and how these reflect our thinking
- Programming: the patterns and strategies that we adopt that determine our behaviour
"What we see and hear is what we think about. What we think about is what we feel. What we feel influences our reactions. Reactions become habits and it is our habits that determine our destiny".*
- Date: Thursday 16 June 2016
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Venue: Holiday Inn Express, Loake Close, Northampton NN4 5EZ
- Trainer: Paul Beesley
This learning cafe is a practical and hands on learning experience. Neuro Linguistic Programming can help you:
- Increase your ability to learn and develop new ways of thinking
- Break old habits so you can embrace new challenges
- Handle feedback so you can develop new thinking, products and services for your business
- Create compelling outcomes to focus on achieving your business goals
- Develop your leadership skills to generate more enthusiasm, cooperation and commitment from your team
- Increase your ability to build high quality relationships
- Heighten your own levels of self awareness for the benefit of yourself and those around you
- Develop your flexibility so you have more options and choices in how to influence and behave
- Increase your emotional intelligence, access and then use the power of your subconscious thoughts
- Be at ease with yourself and be comfortable in your own skin
This learning café will enable you to begin to explore the key concepts of NLP and how these will improve your communication skills for the benefit of yourself, your teams and your business. The format of the café will be interactive, learning by doing.
Your trainer will be Paul Beesley, a NLP Master Practitioner since 2003 who has experience in integrating NLP into best business practice in areas such as business communications, leadership, teamwork, training and coaching. In particular our café will cover:
- What NLP is and what NLP isn't
- Setting well-formed outcomes to achieve what you want to achieve, and how to communicate these to others to acheive their support and buy-in
- Our filters that we subconsciously use to determine how we communicate with others
- Using enriched language improve your communication skills
- The power of the metaphor to communicate effectively
Our learning café events are innovative and specifically designed to fit in with business owners' busy work schedules. The half day, fast paced format will enable you to get the essential tools and techniques with the option for more in-depth training and coaching later.
This learning café event begins at 9.30 am and finishes at 12.30 pm. Coffee and refreshments along with a warm welcome are available from 9.00 am.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your own in-house workshop for your business. Beyond Theory offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
(* source: Sue Knight, NLP at Work)