Increase Productivity in Your Business Seminar
Attracting and retaining the very best talent for your business is critical for sustainable success. So too is raising the levels of productivity of your employees and delivering the very best customer experience for your customers.
Our Director and Senior Consultant Paul Beesley is speaking at the Love Your Employees So Your Customers Love Your Business seminar organised by Peninsula UK. The seminar takes place on 14 February 2018 at The Marriott Hotel, Eagle Drive, Northampton NN4 7HW.
Paul will be sharing the latest trends in employee engagement and how these can support your business growth. Stephen Bates, employment law and health & safety presenter at Peninsula UK will also be sharing information on the new GDPR legislation and other key business issues:
- Get practical tips on how to store and process staff data under GDPR.
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status.
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands.
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences.
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset—your people—in the best possible way.