Love Your People, Love Your Company: Seminar
Learn how well being at work will help your business grow
When: Friday 13 February 2015
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost: £39 (including VAT) with buffet lunch
This is a business success workshop with a twist. You will learn how to:
- Create a practical toolkit to achieve a dynamic, happy and motivated workforce
- Transform your employees into brand ambassadors for your company
- Turn workplace stress into workplace resilience
- Avoid expensive and damaging employee issues
- Build a great place to work
Your lunch and refreshments are all included. You will also have the option to attend a complementary consultation clinic with one of our expert speakers after the seminar.
Love your people and they will love your company.
Set in the beautiful surroundings of the Barton Hall Hotel, our six very different sessions cover all aspects of increasing well being at work. You will learn how to motivate your people, caring for them them in a positive way that will improve your levels of customer service and productivity for your company.
- Rachel Helmn: Hum
- Paul Beesley: Beyond Theory
- Nicola Denny: May Marketing
- Simon Thorpe: Stress management expert
- Steven Conway: Wilson Browne Solicitors
- Dan Evans: English finger dulcimer & guitar expert
We look forward to welcoming you. If you need more information, then please contact us.