Tablets for Business
This learning café is brought to you in partnership with Online Toolbox.
The iPad and other tablet devices offer the opportunity to revolutionise the way we do business. Not only are tablets light to carry and portable to use there are a number of apps available that make the most of the technology available to speed up your business and change the way you and your teams work.
Focusing on using iPad, this learning café will enable you to begin to understand how this technology can benefit yourself, your teams and your business to deliver great service to your customers. The format of the café will be interactive, learning by doing so bring along your iPad if you have one. Your trainers will be Paul Beesley from Beyond Theory and Emily Keal from Online Tool Box. Our café will cover:
- The key functions of iPad
- The possibilities that iPad offers
- A demonstration of apps that can enhance business performance and customer service
- An end of session clinic for personal 1:1 discussions on how to make the most of your tablet
Learning café events are new, innovative and specifically designed to fit in with business owners’ busy work schedules. The half day, fast paced format will enable you to get the essential tools and techniques with the option for more in-depth training and coaching later. Tablets for Business is one of a series of cafés that also include:
- Create Excellent Customer Service
- Creative Thinking for Business
- Introduction to NLP
- Writing a Winning Proposal
- Strategic Thinking Tools for Business
- Project Management Tools for Business
- Change Management Techniques
- Performance Management
- Engaging Employees for Business Success
(Customers who attend six Express Café events receive an event free)
Each learning café event begins at 9.30 am and finishes at 12.30 pm. Coffee and refreshments are available from 9.00 am.
Cost: £89 (plus VAT)
Beyond Theory is backed by our money back guarantee.