Writing a Winning Proposal
Making a proposal that grabs attention, sells your knowledge, skills, products and services is essential in business today.Your written proposal or response to an invitation to tender will speak volumes about your brand, your expertise and how you understand your customer’s business.
Our learning café will help you reconsider your approaches to writing a successful proposal. In particular we’ll cover:
- The typical tender and procurement process - including e-procurement
- The key components of making a written proposal or tender
- How to research the prospective company
- Making your website and company documentation tender savvy
- Introduction to NLP
- Creating Excellent Customer Service
- Tablets for Business
- Strategic Thinking Tools for Business
- Creative Thinking for Business Growth
- Project Management Tools for Business
- Change Management Techniques
- Performance Management
- Engaging Employees for Business Success
Our trainers will be Paul Beesley from Beyond Theory and Claire Corkram from CLC Consultancy. Paul has experience on purchasing through the tender process and Claire’s expertise is very much on advising companies how to prepare to write a winning proposal.
This café supports our Pitching for Business one day workshop where we learn and practice the skills of presenting your proposal.
Learning express cafés are new, innovative and specifically designed to fit in with business owners busy work schedules. The half day format will enable you to take away the essential tools and techniques with the option for more in-depth training at a later date.
Writing a Winning Proposal is one of a series of café events that include:
Customers who attend six express café events receive an event free.
This café begins at 9.30 am and finishes at 12.30 pm. Coffee and refreshments will be available from 9.00 am.
Contact us for more information or to arrange an in-house workshop
Beyond Theory offers a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.