Title: Project Managment Skills
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to gain the essential skills needed to manage projects on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to define, plan and manage a project successfully.
- Project definition, roles, process and planning.
- Project management tools and techniques.
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Journey Mapping & Service Standard Setting
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Process Improvement
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.