Title: Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to analyse and solve problems in a creative, solutions focused and collaborative way.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to identify root cause and use a variety of creative thinking techniques to solve problems effectively.
- Left brain v right brain thinking.
- Six thinking hats.
- Fishbone analysis.
- Creative thinking techniques.
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Customer Journey Mapping & Service Standard Setting
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Process Improvement
- Project Management Skills
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.