Title: Managing the Human Side of Change
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to lead and support their team members through change.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to win the hearts and minds of team members as they face and undergo change.
- Change management process.
- Creating a climate for change.
- Overcoming barriers to change by winning hearts and minds.
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Presentation Skills
- Process Improvement
- Project Management Skills
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.