Title: Customer Journey Mapping and Service Standard Setting
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how to map their customer journey and define and/or redefine their customer service standards.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to identify and map their customer journey, identify areas for improvement and set the required standards to deliver the very best customer experience.
- Customer journey mapping.
- Customer experience improvement.
- Defining face to face, telephone, written and environmental customer service standards.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Excellence
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Process Improvement
- Project Management Skills
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.