Title: Influencing and Negotiating Skills
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to influence and negotiate with others to achieve their objectives.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to effectivity influence and negotiate with their team members and other key stakeholders.
- Transactional analysis - parent-adult-child behaviours.
- The science of persuasion.
- Push v pull behaviours.
- Negotiation skills.
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Excellence
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.