Bitesize Online Learning
Our online training modules are bite-sized, fully interactive training sessions that are broadcast live to your location - wherever you are.
Using our video conferencing facilities you will:
- Interact with our trainer(s) and the other participants
- Watch streamed video
- View our engaging course materials
- Receive a pdf workbook to record your learning
- Be invited to complete a password protected online action plan to review and implement your learning
Each of our 60 minute modules have been purposely designed to help support managers and their teams transition through the Covid-19 situation and beyond. Here are the topics that are covered:
Discounted to NHS employees and charity workers
If you work in the NHS or a charity then our online modules are discounted. Please choose the relevant discounted ticket option when you book. We will need your work email address to confirm your booking.
Discounted to Northampton Town Centre Business Improvement District (BID) members
We want to continue to help and support our local business colleagues in Northampton town centre. If your business is located in the Northampton Town Centre BID area the please choose the relevant discounted ticket option when you book. We will need your work email address to confirm your booking.
Want to have your own in-house online modules?
If you’d prefer your own in-house and bespoke designed modules then please contact us. We'll be delighted to help.
Can't find what you need?
Then give us a call on 01604 212505 or send an email to let us know what you are looking for. We can create your own online modules to meet you need.
Want to try before you buy?
That's easy. Just email us and we'll be in touch to arrange a demo.
Other help that is available online:
- Our blog articles are full of rich content on a range of topics covering employee engagement, leadership & management and customer excellence.
- Our Beyond Theory TV page has lots of free video content that you and your team members will find interesting.
- Subscribe to receive our regular blog articles and updates