Bite-size Online Learning
Location: Online via video conference (video & microphone required)
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £27.50 inc VAT per participant (free to NHS employees and charity workers - see below). Prices held to at least 31 May 2020.
Our online training modules are bite-sized, fully interactive training sessions that are broadcast live to your location - wherever you are.
Using our video conferencing facilities you will:
- Interact with our trainer(s) and the other participants
- Watch streamed video
- View our engaging course materials
- Receive a pdf workbook to record your learning
- Be invited to complete a password protected online action plan to review and implement your learning
Each of our 60 minute modules have been purposely designed to help support managers and their teams through the Covid-19 situation. Here are the topics that are covered:
- How to coach to improve performance
- The coaching process
- Skills practice of coaching online
Keeping Your Spirits Up & Your Resilience High
- How to remain positive
- Looking after yourself
- Building your resilience
- How to identify when counselling is needed
- Active listening
- Useful words and phrases
Managing People Working From Home
- Identifying and overcoming challenges
- Assessing performance
- Developing a communications plan
Engaging Your Team
- Putting an engagement plan together
- Meeting the needs of your team
- Modelling the right behaviours
Handling Difficult Situations (With Team Members)
- Understanding conduct and capability issues
- How resolve difficult situations
- How to influence team members positively
Managing the Human Side Of Change
- Understanding why some people resist change
- Overcoming people's objections to change
- Influencing others to commit to change
Handling Difficult Situations (With Customers & Suppliers)
- How difficult situations grow and develop
- How to diffuse difficult situations
- How to handle a complaint effectively
Managing Self (Prioritisation & Time Management)
- Understanding priorities
- 80:20 thinking
- Setting goals and objectives
Managing Self (Delegation Skills)
- Understanding what delegation is and is not
- The delegation process
- Overcoming objections to delegation
Free to NHS employees and charity workers
If you work in the NHS or a charity then our online modules are free. Please ask your senior manager or HR manager to contact us to arrange your course.
Free to Northampton Business Improvement District (BID) members
We have created a series of free modules to help support our local business colleagues in Northampton. If your business is located in the Northampton BID area the please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
Want to have your own in-house online modules?
If you’d prefer your own in-house and bespoke designed modules then please contact us. We'll be delighted to help.
Can't find what you need?
Then give us a call on 01604 212505 or send an email to let us know what you are looking for. We can create your own online modules to meet you need.
Want to try before you buy?
That's easy. Just email us and we'll be in touch to arrange a demo.
Other help that is available online:
- Our blog articles are full of rich content on a range of topics covering employee engagement, leadership & management and customer excellence.
- Our Beyond Theory TV page has lots of free video content that you and your team members will find interesting.
- Subscribe to receive our regular blog articles and updates