Power of Persuasion - one day presentation skills course
Do you need to persuade others to your point of view? Perhaps you need others to buy your product or idea. You may want to influence others to your way of thinking, adopt a change or perform to their best.
Our Power of Persuasion course is a presentation skills workshop with a difference. We’ll be using key figures such as Barak Obama, Christine Lagarde, Shakespeare’s Henry V, Margaret Thatcher and others as case studies so you can learn the secrets of how to persuade and inspire others to your point of view.
This one-day workshop is limited to six people who are business leaders, managers and influencers such as you. As well as receiving information on the latest research into how we think and behave when presenting, you’ll also have the opportunity to practice and receive feedback to highlight where and how to improve.
This course will provide hands-on learning with guaranteed results. If you’re not satisfied then we’ll refund our fee.
We'll be covering how:
- Story telling influences emotion, which in turn influences buy-in
- We think impacts our own behaviour when we're presenting to others
- To project yourself in the most effective way, making use of your talents and managing those things that may get in the way
- To answer questions with confidence
- To be memorable for all the right reasons
On our course you will receive:
- Feedback to pinpoint areas to improve upon
- Top tips and insight from some of the world's greatest influencers
- Opportunities to practice in a safe and risk free environment