Title: Customer Excellence
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how to improve the levels of customer service their teams deliver.
By the end of the module managers will know the recognised approach by the top brands and use these approaches as role models to adapt and follow.
- The difference between customer service and customer experience.
- Identify aspects where consistency of approach needs to improve.
- Increase their organisational skills to prepare to deliver great service.
- Learn the importance of taking responsibility to own and resolve issues.
- Develop their awareness to be exceptional when opportunities arise.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Coaching Skills
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Journey Mapping & Service Standard Setting
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Process Improvement
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.