Title: Coaching Skills
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to coach others effectively.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to coach others to improve performance.
- Coaching vs training vs counselling.
- GROW model (Goal, Reality, Options and Willingness).
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Customer Excellence
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
- Team Building
- Train the Trainer
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.