Title: Managing Performance
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how to manage the performance of their teams.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how to use their performance management toolkit to improve and sustain the performance of their team.
- Basics of employment law in relation to managing performance.
- Performance management toolkit of training, coaching, counselling and discipline.
- Feedback and appraisal skills.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Dignity at Work
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Train the Trainer
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.