Title: Being an Engaging Leader
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers to create a strategy to engage and enthuse their teams.
By the end of the module managers will know the 4 key enablers that increase employee engagement and have a plan in place to implement their strategy.
- The business case for employee engagement.
- The four enablers that increase employee engagement.
- How to create an employee engagement strategy.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Coaching Skills
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.