Title: Team Building
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how to engage and build their teams.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know the requirements of a successful team, the team building process and the strengths and overdone strengths of their team.
- Team vs group – what makes a successful team.
- The team building process and group dynamics.
- Using the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) to identify the strengths and overdone strengths of their team.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Dignity at Work
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
- Project Management Skills
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.