Title: Resilience and Wellbeing
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how to increase their resilience and wellbeing of themselves and their teams.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know the key aspects of building resilience and increase the wellbeing of their team.
- Good stress v bad stress.
- Identifying stress in self and others.
- Biofeedback and building resilience strategies.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Dignity at Work
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.