Title: Leadership Behaviours
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to understand how their behaviour influences others to achieve objectives.
By the end of the module managers will know their preferred leadership style and how they can improve their flexibility as leaders.
- Leadership vs management.
- Leadership styles, style flexibility and effectiveness.
- Matching leadership styles to meet the needs of their team members.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Dignity at Work
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Managing Self
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Performance Management
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.