Title: Dignity at Work
Duration: Minimum ½ day
This module will enable managers, supervisors and team leaders to lead and manage their teams in an ethical and dignified way.
By the end of the module managers, supervisors and team leaders will know how lead and manage their teams according to their organisational values and deal with inappropriate situations.
- The law relating to dignity at work.
- How behaviour breeds behaviour.
- Case studies on how to handle difficult situations.
- Skills practice.
- Action planning for implementation.
- Being an Engaging Leader
- Coaching Skills
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Managing Self
- Performance Management
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- Team Building
Click here for information on our ILM accredited training programmes.