Customer Service Training & Webinars
No one remembers mediocrity. With our own unique brand of customer service training and seminars, you’ll learn how your business can achieve first class customer service; how to create those Wow! moments for your customers to remember and pass on. We’ll deliver your training in-house, training that is specifically designed to meet your company’s needs.
Join one of our courses and you’ll find yourself immersed in training that is highly engaging, participative and practical. Take a look at our testimonials and case studies.
- Customer Service Excellence Training
- Customer Service Excellence Plus Training
- Handling Complaints Training
- Sales Through Service Training
- Customer Complaints (Interactive Webinar)
We believe the key to top class customer service is:
- Developing a brand promise that captures the imagination and needs of your customers
- Delivering an experience that meets or exceeds your promise
- Creating positive and long lasting memories to enable your employees and customers to become your advocates and your sales team.
We also believe that there are no real secrets to delivering world class customer service. We’ll help you to –
- Articulate and clarify your brand promise
- Develop your service standards
- Train your people to deliver those standards to the levels that your customers expect and deserve.
Working across all business sectors, we provide training that is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Use our innovative Beyond Expectations © programme – so much more than training. By participating, you’ll –
- Receive feedback on your customer experience assessment to identify those Ouch! moments that are damaging your business
- Map your customer journey
- Develop your customer service standards
- Provide first class training and coaching for your leadership team, managers and employees, to deliver those all-important customer Wow! moments.
Ask about our return on investment calculator – demonstrating how our training will add real value to your business.
Employee Data Analysis